Friday, November 7, 2008

My Election Night Cupcakes!

Every big election night, we get together at my mom's house. We had sandwiches, chips, dip and I brought the cupcakes. If you have read past posts, I did cupcakes with donkeys on top for the First Debate. This time I tackled the Obama Logo. I also did little stars to top the other cupcakes. I got the technique from "Gourmet Mom on the Go". I learned last time, that you can't use red coloring, because it turned out pink, so this time I picked up red candy wafers.
Here's another picture! I had some donkeys left over that I added to the bunch.

2 comments:

Heart 4 My Home said...

These look just like the ones from Taste of Home magazine. Even though I am not a supporter of Obama, I think you did a wonderful job on all the designs.

May your family have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.

~blessings

Jen said...

Thank you so much. I hope you have a glorious holiday also. :D