Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Cookies

I know this post is late, but just wanted to show off some of my creations.

The Gingerbread men were used with a recipe from Stephanie -"Fun Foods on a Budget". I've never been a big fan of gingerbread, but I loved these.


The following are various sugar cookies that I did.
Sorry about the glare, I should have photographed before I wrapped them.









Here is my Cut out cookie recipe. It's from my mother-in-law. It makes a large batch (it's already doubled).

Cut Out Cookies


Sift together : 6 c Flour, 3 tsp Baking Powder, 1 tsp Salt

Cream Together: 2 c (4 sticks) Margarine or Butter, 2c Sugar

Add: 2 slightly beaten eggs, 2 tsp Vanilla, 6-7 Tbsp Evaporated Milk

Divide dough into 4 Balls and Regrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight. Bake at 400 degrees for 5-8 minutes.

No comments: